Monday, May 26, 2008

Bright Beginnings

It all started out as a fun little Christmas present project last year and has blossomed into an exhilarating hobby that I've aptly named Bragg Bags. They are trendy, fun and self-expressive purses in square and bucket shapes that seem to have caught on like a wild fire here on the Central Coast of California.

I made about 10 of these bags for Christmas as gifts. Family members loved them so much that a couple wanted to sell them at their store (Donna & Kim...if I can ever keep enough from being sold when I make them, I'll send some your way). Friends and friends of friends loved them so much that they've kept me busy making them. I even already have an order for four from one customer for Christmas. Who would have thought, some 25 Bragg Bags later that I'd be blogging about it.

Let me know what you think of the blog when you get a chance.

3 comments:

charlotte said...

Hi!
I love the "Envy" bag. You are so talented to create such a versatile bag!!!! The materials you use are beautiful and fun!
I am one of the lucky family members to receive a bag for Christmas. Mine is Christmas print, so unfortunately, I haven't used it much.
Way to go, Jennifer!!!!!
Love,
Charlotte

mo said...

I love the "Envy" bag too. I have a fall and a spring Bragg Bag so far, and I love them. They are well made and washable. I'm hooked.
M Schlabach

Anonymous said...

The Bragg Bags are awesome! You have done a great job! I love all the different styles. I love the colors and patterns. They compliment each other beautifully! I know I am going to end up with a Bragg Bag for every season and occasion!